The program is capable of sending and receiving short message services (sms) using AT commands. The program is designed using Visual Basic 6.0
How it works?
- Plug in the modem (SmartBro, Globe Tattoo or Sun broadband)
- Locate the port number (Go to device manager)
- Use the program(see figure 1)
- Enter Comm Port in the text box then click the Connect button
- The Left pane allows the user to compose sms and provide receiver number
- The right pane allows the user to receive incoming sms.
Programming Language: VB6
Click Contact Us to request the source code